Ruston Webster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea yea I know Hunters had a rough start for a guy we used 2 draft picks on, but fact of the matter is, he's the type of WR we want on our team, he simply needs time to grow into his role. Right now Hunter is a giant boy, when he mans up you'll be happy he's here, that switch will go off soon. When I was 23 I had no idea compared to now, let the kid grow before you guys say he sucks.

2. kenny

kenny Starter

Oh I see the potential. I think everyone does. However, at this point no one sees him as a value. Until he lives up to that potential (IF he lives up to that potential) he is just another wasted pick. The problem he has is not with his ability. He lacks confidence and sometimes that is something that cannot be fixed. He has to do that on his own, it cannot be taught to him. Everyone can tell him how great he can be, but until he starts putting some of that great on the field, he is not going to feel it.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

They can work it out. Those two SHOULD be a dynamite duo tearing up the middle. We aren't drawing up plays to make it happen. What a shame.

#93 GOFIGURETITANS, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar