Ruston Webster will turn us around in 2 years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

The way that Rusty has gone about the drafting process and really added some good talent to this team makes me think that his job isn't on the line so much as the coaches are. This is just his second offseason as the GM correct?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

correct although some think he was influential in the 2011 draft as well

3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Locker has been handed the keys. The only situation outside of injury that gets Fitz on the field is if the rest of the team is literally lights out and Locker can't complete a pass. You just can't pull the plug on a young QB like that unless he is detrimental to the team.

If Tebow could get his team to the playoffs, then Locker can win us a Super Bowl. I've seen enough from Locker to understand that he can get the job done if the defense and O-line is playing Top 10 football. Even when they are not, he has skills to make plays. See Titans v Lions 2012.

4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

lol cant argue with that, he did. I have high hopes for him this year though. He deserves another chance to make it right. I just hope he learns to change his body language if things go south during a game. Those subtle things can be contagious to the rest of the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar