Running up the score?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wow....you and Bipolar got their panties all wadded up....closed down the thread. You meanies you....

In other news, I am the newest member to the ClanRam site (too late to post though...)

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well you can congratulate them when they upset the Texans. :ha:

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

HAHA I didnt think the rams had enough fans to get a message board going.

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I think the embarrassment at the hands of the Pats actually turned around an entire football team. That loss was so embarrassing it literally made the change at QB happen, which in turn vitalized the whole organization. Before the loss to the Pats and leading up to VY's first start and subsequent win I could not say I was proud of our team. Ever since then and especially now I can say I am 100% proud of our team. Ok, so maybe we aren't great just yet, but we have done something no other team in history of the NFL has done and thats turned an 0-6 start into a 6-7 record so far, by winning five straight (the single longest winning streak after going 0-6). To me that is something to hang our hats on. I think it also shows us the integrity of the team and organization. I'm proud to be a Titan.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I wouldn't hang my hat on that because if you come back and your hat is gone, you may wonder, why did I hang my hat where my goat can get to it, then you have to blame the goat, and the goat will look back at you like I'm just a goat, I didn't mean to eat your hat, and that's when goats get shot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I think most would agree that the equivalent to dribbling the time off the clock in the NFL is taking knee.

7. Coov

Coov Starter

That was offensive to goats.... and hats!

8. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I think in most cases you would be correct, but this would have been a change of poss. and would have stopped the clock. Running around for a few seconds would run the clock down kneeling down would have stopped the clock. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just saying that we don't really know his motives... that's all.

9. Coov

Coov Starter

Momma never taught me to not run up the score... she just taught be not to be a sore loser. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh they have some fans. All it takes is two then they multiply. Not that they're going to grow, but back in high school I remember seeing every little turd having a #13 or #28 jersey. One moron may have had a Little jersey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar