Running game should be a strength by midseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think we'll continue to see Whiz rotate his RBs based on whoever is most effective.

The Titans are averaging 126 yards per game. If they hadn't fallen behind by so much vs. the Browns and Colts, I think they'd be ranked even higher.

With this group of RBs and an OL which has been far from settled, I take it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Why Sankey isn't getting no grind is beyond me

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm with everyone else who hates the whole RBBC deal we have going on. I also agree with whoever it was that said Andrews is our best back. Sankey is quick but gets tackled when a hand touches him, McCluster is hot and cold, but he like Sankey has good runs here and there, especially on the outside. West has a serious case of Fumbleitis and hell, Cobb, that dude honestly us a lost cause for this season.

So, with that said, Andrews should be our 3 down back with the rest coming in when they want to run 2 back sets and situational packages.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm still mad at andrews for dropping that easy first down on our first drive vs the colts.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm mad at everyone that first drive. They kept trying to turn up field before catching the ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

will somebody refresh my memory about if Cobb will be ready by WK 10, or is it gonna be a week or two after that?.. ( I don't find like combing through the hundreds of posts in old threads)

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

He's enjoying the pocket and he's showing how good he can be in it. I'm sorry who was the better pocket passer between he and Winston again?

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

unless you know who to direct that too you are wasting your time here

A Buc site might get some bites though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar