Rundown of ALL DRAFT TRADES

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by From-the-stands, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

2. smili

smili Starter

New England was making moves like crazy! The way they always have talent and keep replinishing makes me wonder if the Titans should more active in similar ways.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

New England makes every other team look bad.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Wow 49ers got Panthers 1st round next year. Got Crabtree this year, probably getting their QB next year with 2 first round picks.

5. Marko

Marko Starter

Yea I hear there are a few really good QBs coming out next year too. They are probably going to have a pick in the top 12 picks along with the Panthers could be enough to move up and get the guy they want. They have all the weapons they really need now on Offence apart from the QB. Alex Smith is in his last chance saloon with the 49ers, Shaun Hill isnt the future, Huard should just retire and I dont know anything about Nate Davis to say anything constructive.
    Crabtreee is a great pickup though and he will be a big help for whoever their QBOTF is whether he is selected next year or not. I like their run game aswell, Gore is a beast, that said CJ runs rings round him.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yeah great points.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

you gotta hand it to that New England staff, they really know how to win games off the field. why didn't anyone else ever think of taping the other teams???

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I bet San Fran gets Bradford next year if they do poorly enough and trade up a few spots

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i doubt San Fran does poorly this year

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The niners will win 8 games or more this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar