Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumors: Culpepper to Miami/Brees to NO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    It looks like Culpepper is about to be moved to Miami according to an article in the Miami Herald. They also mention New Orleans is looking hard at Brees right now.

That could point to them trading out of the #2 pick.
  1. dg1979us Starter

Moolah:
    $2,121
    Thats interesting. You have to wonder why Miami isnt making more of a push for Brees since they wouldnt have to lose anything in a trade like they will for Culpepper. And I cant see why Brees would rather go to NO than to Miami.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Interesting, I heard Oakland for Culpepper.

Brees to NO is also interesting, I guess they don't believe in developing QBs...when was the last time they tried?
  2. titanjay Guest

hmmmm. If they trade their #2...VY may not be there by #3, but ML will be. I wouldn't mind getting either one.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Archie Manning?
  4. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $20
  5. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Wow....if Brees goes to New Orleans, that will really shake things up. I would imagine they would look to drop down. This could be a fun draft.
  6. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Yeah that really would change things up. They could take D'Brick at #2. Then we have choice of all three QB's. That sure would be a nice pick (a lot of teams would want to trade for it), good for us.
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    D'Brick at #2??? :ha:
  8. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Who else would they take at 2 if they don't trade down? Laugh it up, but they wouldn't take anyone else there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.