Rumor Mill Runs Rampant Leading to Draft Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: When it comes to the NFL Draft, rumors, lies and innuendo abound. The top three quarterbacks in this year's draft, and their agents, are as eager as anyone else to know where they will be chosen on Saturday. "Unfortunately for Matt, we really don’t know a whole lot more than anyone else does at this point," said Chuck Price, part of Leinart’s representation team along with Tom Condon. "We hear the rumors and the speculation, but we really won’t know for sure until draft day." Bus Cook, who represents Vanderbilt’s Jay Cutler, only can guess where his client will be selected. "I think he’ll probably go somewhere in the top 10, but other than that, I really don’t have a clue. I couldn’t tell you where he’s headed," Cook said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

We Better Not Get Cutler His Agent Is Bus Cook

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IMO that won't make any difference

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Bus Cook is an excellent agent although I dont like the way he has handled the McNair situation any better than I like the way the Titans have handled it. He knows the business and wont hold a grudge. I understand he will be in Nashville with Cutler for the draft maybe to stay over and work on Steves deal after the draft tells us which way to go with Steve.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i believe everything.................i also bet on wrestling and i am a member of a cult.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reynaldology. :brow:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Somebody should run simulations on this crap. Like a real computer guru who analyzes all the data. All these mock drafts aren't really based on any data, only projected need, and I would be interested in some analysis from a data perspective (like the recent report on fielding that just came out for baseball.) There is plenty of draft data out there that might be really interesting.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

It would have to be a weighted algorithm, which means it would still be subjective since a human will have to select the weights associated with each category (and also judge the players in that area).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar