Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor: Fisher to the Texans for compensation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Well, people did say that they wanted him to get a head coaching job so we could replace him at DC... :ha:
  2. TitanFan62702 Guest

I was just over at the Rams forum that is connected with the St Louis newspaper (yea, it's "legal" as I'm also a baseball Cardinal fan). Several threads going on, one saying that Fisher will be named by Tuesday afternoon, but no real source to that one.

http://forums.stltoday.com/viewforum.php?f=15
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    WTF!!!! If Fish leaves I am not gonna be happy....
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  4. Woody81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm not buying it until I hear/read something from a Titan source....and what would be so attractive about going to ST.L anyways?
  5. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    With Bud having a history of getting rid of popular coaches and with the length of time Jeff has been the coach, Jeff may just want a change in scenery. Both MAY feel that he has done all that he can here.
  6. Woody81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Adams has to give permission right? Doesn't make much sense to me on our end or Fish for that matter - if he wants to leave St.L wouldn't be on the top of my list.
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Can't please everyone all of the time, eh?

:hmm:
    :hmm:
    [IMG]

Looks like alot of folks feel like this guy. :rolleyes:
  8. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    is his record really worse over the last 5 years??
  9. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    Agree.
    People keep saying "entertaining coaching the Rams", etc... Boomer said Fisher would "entertain talking with the Rams". On the business side of things, there is a BIG difference between the two, IMO.
    That could just be a way of letting Bud know that others ARE interested in him, in case he was "entertaining" thoughts of change. It is leverage. Fisher has now been through, what I feel, is the worst of the "salary cap rebuilding" times. He has made it up the hardest part of the mountain. Now he's within site of the peak. (Iknow! Really crappy analogy!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.