Rugby World Cup...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's huge in Ireland and every year, for the past 10 years or so, there has been a Gaelic football game between the Gaelic players and Aussie Rules Football players. Normally ends up in a big punch on.

As for its popularity around the world I am not sure. I have never seen a true Gaelic game on TV.

2. :brow:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:hang:

4. For some reason, i'm quietly confident today, don't know why, we were awful last time against France.

I wonder how the aussies and all blacks are feeling after last week.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

God the British fans (and journalists) are pathetic, bunch of whiners the lot of them. It's disgusting the way they're blaming the referee for their loss to a dominant South African team.

6. 1 BIG mistake you made mate, you used the word British, when actually it would be the pathetic ENGLISH journalists, I'm sure Scotland and Wales are over the moon about it.

And I agree with you, after the match, and with press interviews, they kept goading the players into accepting that the ref made a mistake and they could have won, fact is, England were mistake happy, and were dominated at the line out, S.A were the better team overall.

On the whole I enjoyed the game though and the tournament in all, good luck for the next world cup.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Bah, you're all the same to us :ha:

I mean I can accept a disappointed fan or two, but when journalists from the likes of BBC World are completely neglecting the South African win and focusing solely on how the English lost and a controversial call etc., it becomes sickening.

8. Welcome to 'British' journalism:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar