Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Rudderless" Franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    People are obsessed with a fiery guy, I am not sure how well he does at building teams. But a team with talent, I think he would do well with.
  2. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Gruden passed on Aaron Rodgers in the draft.
  3. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    Gruden loves what he's doing and he's making good money doing it. Find a new obsession.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    I'm not saying he would be a terrible pick, but let's be honest, he gets more credit than he deserves.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    And? A ton of coaches passed on him too.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    [IMG]
    dtm586 high fives this.
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Why would Gruden coach here?

Would you guys eat a pile of crap if it was placed on your dinner table? Didn't think so. We're gonna have to get a starving, 3rd world country, brink of death, hobo who we can convince the piece of crap is sterile to coach this pathetic team
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  8. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    Who is in total control of the Titans draft process? Who is the guy in the war room who has a final say in who "they pick" and who is the scout?

We all talk about how bad the coaches can't coach or develop the talent at hand, but the guys who bring in the talent should all be stripped of their duties as well. There hasn't been a solid draft EVER not ever for this stinkin' franchise.

There's always 3-4 picks were continually screaming at them to pick who they pass on. Then add in all the head-scratching picks and don't even start on the horrible 2nd round selections they seem to whiff on constantly - drafting process is a big part of this.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Come on guys, we won't hire a new Head Coach unless it's Chris Palmer.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,079
    We're not going to make a big name hire until Bud is dead.

Sorry to sound cold, but that's the truth.

We certainly have plenty of talent to succeed with proper coaching and motivation, but no coach wants to come here with Bud in charge.
    HeadOnASwivel and Fry high five this.