Royal Flushes Chargers To AFC West Septic Tank

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brandon marshall tore things up at the senior bowl and people were comparing him to terrell owens after that. i don't know why he dropped so far in the draft, i guess because of off the field issues, but he's always had the talent.

he had 1195 yards and 11 tds his senior year at ucf, so it's not like he came from no where. none of our WR draft picks have had years where they dominated like that.

the thing that hurts the most is we could have had BOTH of them....

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

theres probably 30 other teams saying the same thing, so it doesn't really hurt as much.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but there were only three teams taking a qb in the first round that year.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

When I refer to an average Joe such as you or me being someone like Brandon Marshall's quarterback, it's clear he can not succeed with one of us. Of course, that is extreme, so I just use the worst possible example of a passer from the NFL. That is Vince Young. He just happens to be on the team I am a fan of, just a coincidence.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, that's some unbridled hate right there. You really think that he's worse than Russell, Tavaris Jackson, and any QB on the Chiefs? Come on, I'm perfectly willing to admit that the guy needs to get better, but I certainly wouldn't say that he's the worst NFL QB. At least admit your bias.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

idk Trey, he's pretty bad. (as a passer)

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Shesh... my former #1 team keeps getting crushed. I might have to give props to the Broncos after this game. That division is up for grabs right now.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm more interests in Cutler choking, throws a game away (twice), gets a lifeline and then becomes clutch (twice).

Hell of a ride.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If he utilizes his legs, he isn't THE worst. He is actually very dangerous then, but it's clear that since his rookie season he is scared of being injured and not going to be running the ball anymore. Without that threat, Vince is THE worst QB in the league, by far.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it was the right call, he blew the whistle before the fumble. no matter what the replay showed he had to follow the rules that he had already blew the whistle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar