Roy Williams and Shaun Rodgers on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tonye209, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

from the rumors that have been going around, they don't want draft picks. they want a veteran defensive player.

2. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I understand that, and I would be willing to part with a couple of veteran players, but at some point the Lions will realize that they are in a rebuilding mode and need the picks. I would think that if we would give a 1/2 or 1/3, they might take it--5 picks in the first 3 rounds would help rebuilding...

3. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

If the titans could get Roy Williams, it would satisfy two huge keys for next season. A WR target for VY that is by far better than any FA or Rookie available, and.....it would almost give us a complete offense from Texas. Just need to bring in Priest or Ricky and we would have all the skill positions set.

4. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

They are not very happy with Benson in Chicago. I don't think they would trade him, and we might not be interested, but he might be a good fit with our offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar