rotoworld/pacman/griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

http://rotoworld.com/Content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

According to the NFL Network’s Adam Schefter, the league should make a decision regarding the appeal of Pacman Jones’ suspension later this week.
    It appears that Roger Goodell is taking a close look at his pending legal troubles in Georgia before they make a decision. If that case is thrown out, or if Pacman is acquitted, his suspension could possibly be reduced by a few games.

Titans rookie DB Michael Griffin may be moved back to safety following the signing of Kelly Herndon.
    Griffin reportedly struggled in man coverage during OTAs. He was a free safety in college, and could be moved back to that position. We'd guess he's the favorite to start opposite Chris Hope.

i guess the signing of herndon wasnt a complete waste, as said by a few.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yeeesssssss! griffin's a safety.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

faulkin sweet

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

That alone would make the herndon signing good for us. MG has a position and a skill set, don't stunt his impact or confidence by using him as a patch. This would be great if true.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

6. As much as I hate to quote Lee Corso... Not So Fast My Friend

The signing of veteran cornerback Kelly Herndon does not signal a move back to safety for first-round draft pick Michael Griffin, Titans General Manager Mike Reinfeldt said Monday.

"He's still a cornerback," Reinfeldt said. "He's done a good job so far and we'll continue to look at him there."

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070612/SPORTS01/706120372/1027

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

8. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

you beat me to it! oh well, at least scott may still start instead of LT.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is retarded as faulk.

Put the man at safety. He was a safety in college and a safety he should stay.

My god we got 2 corners who played in a superbowl and were going to start a rookie?? U kidding me?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Our coaching staff seems to have this elitist attitude. Walking around like they're some kind of geniuses with their plans that just don't make any sense at all.
    Stop trying to play smart and put people where common sense says they should be.

Griffin is a safety. He's not a cornerback. If you wanted a cornerback, you SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED ONE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar