Roster cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Aug 18, 2012.

1. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

yeahh i got mine for $119/ticket which wasn't too bad. I'm in the plaza zone behind the Titan's bench, which was a plus. Trying to decide which jersey to wear to the game, cuz I don't want to wind up with angry Chargers fans pouring beer on me after the Titans dominate them on their own field haha
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Chargers fans are that stupid too.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Bolts fans are dicks. You very well might end up with something poured on you or thrown at you.
  4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Well crap, gonna be a boring weekend for nfl fans. Come on Wednesday.
  5. Bonky

Bonky Starter Tip Jar Donor

Hush it! I like NFL as much as the next guy, but don't rush my three day weekend :bliss:
  6. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

lol,....nah i'm still here, sort of saw it after the 1st preseason game but he'll be alright, gotta keep grinding in this business, the reason i vouched so much for him was because we're fam, good luck Titans, you look playoff bound !!!
  7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Lol i aint got jack to do this weekend. Im ready for football and fantasy football.
  8. Bonky

Hey me either, but I can do nothing at my own leisure for the next three days :beerbang:
  9. Bonky

Hey DownSouth, it's after midnight and I'm a few drinks in... Should I try to run a female soldier through the main gate at Fort Campbell for kicks? It's a long weekend, after all :drunk:
  10. Bonky

That was meant to be a joke, btw.... I've no plans involving incarceration or inflated insurance, much less unemployment and divorce. :D