Roster cuts and free agents...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So here we can talk about cuts and possible replacements. So far we need a Practice squad QB, is there any better possibility than the very talented and successful Drew Olson from UCLA? He was an excellent QB for the Bruins and has all the tools to be a good Pro, with some seasoning, I'm not saying he will be a stud, but a perfect candidate to be a 3rd stringer on the cheap and maybe one day end up like Billy Volek. Then you have Orien Harris, who was supposedly the best interior linemen in the draft out of Miami, but he had some maturity problems..Practice squad could turn him into a man. Chad Lavalais was a player in Atlanta, what happened? more to come, it's still early.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i watched Drew Olson play once, vs Notre Dame, he didnt amaze me, i like Rattay, hes got a solid arm, im not sure about his age, but hes a good backup.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rattay isn't eligible for the practice squad

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why not??

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he has played in too many regular season games and is beyond three years in the league.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Kenard Lang.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

WR Doug Gabriel was just cut by the Raiders.

WR Tim Dwight was just cut by the Jets

WR Todd Pinkston was just cut by the Skins

TE Jermain Wiggins was just cut by the Jags

Let the games begin....

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd consider Wiggins over the fragile Troupe atleast we can count on him on to dress each week.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Pinkston and Gabriel. No.

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

wiggins was a surprise cut....i'm sure he will be picked up by someone....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar