Rookie Undrafted Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

When this lockout finally ends we are going to have to bring in some new faces for practice. Who of the rookie undrafted free agents do you want us to sign?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Former Boston College LB Mark Herzlich.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i1t0k4EGKJQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd like to see if there's any other strong safety's out there. I'm not a big college guy though so I don't know of any prospects.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Herzlich won't make the team. We used second and fourth round picks on linebackers in 2011 and a third round pick on Rennie Curran in 2010. We have enough youth at LB, we need experience.

Linebackers who we know will be on the team in 2011: Withspoon, McRath, Ayers, McCarthy, Curran. Tim Shaw should be brought back too.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How many players will be per team going forwards? No one knows that right now, we could have expanded rosters in 2 weeks.

And also what 3-4 year guy would you want at LB? Is that enough experience?

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Me neither, I used to watch and keep up with all college games but I've been out of it for the past few seasons.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn BC is in the ACC now? Where the F*** have I been?

8. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

CB
    Kedrick Burney

LB
    Alex Wujiak

Centers/OG
    Kris O'Dowd
    Ryan Bartholomew

DL
    Ian Willims
    Martin Parker

9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I thought we covered this topic months ago, but I'm excited for free agency, big time!

I pressume the FO have targeted a SS in free agency or are gonna keep Hope for a final year(god knows why, maybe with a new DC he might improve) I would like to see either McDaniel from Clemson or my prefered option is Jeron Johnson from Boise State.

I would love to see Mark Herzlich in as well, although if we resign Tulloch then we are preety good at LB.

Kris O'Dowd is a good shout although there are injury concerns, but nothing wrong have a look. We need help on the offensive line in my opinion. I also cant believe Jake Kirkpatrick didnt get draft I had him in the 4/5 round, defintely worth a look.

I would like a reasonably exciting free agency WR signing, someone like MSW would be nice, and we are fine a RB. We do need cover at TE though, Charlie Gantt might be interesting, quick TE 260lbs.

Other mentions.

Ugo Chinesa DE
    Zack Hurd OG

10. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

RB John Clay
    RB Darren Evans
    RB Mario Fannin

WR Ricardo Lockette
    WR Terrence Toliver
    WR Darvin Adams

SS DeAndre McDaniel

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar