Rookie Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Kendall Wright:

700 Yards, 7 TDs. A few big after the catch TDs that wow people.

Zach Brown:

A couple special teams tackles. No significant play time on D.

Mike Martin:

In the rotation day 1. A couple sacks, some good run stuffs.

Coty Sensabaugh:

Minimal play time where he'll be exposed as a major weakness.

Taylor Thompson:

Nothing.

Markelle Martin:

Nothing.

Scott Solomon:

Nothing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

1. Wright-27 catches, 300 yards receiving. He has to compete with too many guys to do much better. Even not counting Britt he won't start and Cook will be a major threat in the slot. How is he going to get 700 yards? Washington will be gone in 2013 and then he can play a major role if capable.

2. Brown-Probably won't start in the first half but like Macarthy last year will get his chance and people will wonder why he wasn't out there in the first place. Spoon isn't that good.

3. Martin-In rotation right away. Solid production.

4. Sensabaugh-back of the depth chart will have to wait until next year unless there are injuries.

5. Thompson almost nothing wait until the next year. Project guy.

6. Markin-Back of the depth chart or practice squad, wait until 2013.

7. Solomon-Practice squad. No chance of making final roster.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Wright-60 TO 70 catches I see him getting lots of looks much like Dwill and Hawk did last year.

Brown-We Will see him in a few packages especially on 3rd down but nothing especial since he will have less playing time.

Matin-No need to say anything everyone already knows.

Sensabaugh- I think Hawk and Campbell will beat him in preseason but he will only makes us better at the position.

Thompson -I have NO idea!!

Markin-Will play alot and will be our most SOLID pick and our best rookie.(Bax and gRiff get injured alot)

Solomon-Maybe another Klug preseason story and might win a job....or maybe not.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Wright will take Lavelle Hawkins' catches this season, but Wright will have more yards and TD's because of he will catch deep TD's and run after the catch...I'm guessing 45 catches, 600 yards, 3 TD's.

also, the only reason K. Britt didn't have D. Bowe numbers his rookie year is because Britt had Vince throwing the ball with CJ getting ridiculous carries...

Brown will eventually, if not immediately, take Witherspoon's spot. This will allow Witherspoon to back up each of the linebacker spots.

Martin will turn into one of our best run stuffers. He will be the one taken out in favor of Klug on pass situations though.

Sensabaugh-Although I hope he proves me wrong, I don't have faith in this guy to do anything.

Thompson- It will take him some time to get a chance, but when he does watch out...

Markelle- Won't play much this season, but will start next year.

Solomon- Out of picks 4-7, he will have the most impact this season. He will take over Dave Ball's role completely after this season.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'm really excited to see what this class can do its rookie year, and even more so to see what our sophomores bring to the table this year.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Kendall Wright:
    20 receptions 280yds 1 TD.
    WR's rarely deliver in their 1st season

Zach Brown:
    Zero impact. Will not see a down on Defense unless Witherspoon gets hurt.
    Will suck at special teams

Mike Martin:
    Will start all 16 games.

Coty Sensabaugh:
    Starter, Verner will move to nickle

Taylor Thompson:
    Wont suit up once.

Markelle Martin:
    Special teams only

Scott Solomon:
    Practice squad

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Wright - 30 receptions. 450 yards. Makes some spectacular plays for us.

Brown - 3rd down and nickel packages early. Could see a bigger role late in the season

Martin - solid rotation all year.

Sensaubaugh - either an early start and move Verner inside or ends up being depth. His speed as an outside guy will be nice.

Thompson - depth for majority of the season. Won't see much playing time but could easily surprise and get more by learning blocking assignments.

Mk Martin - depth and could get started if griff fails to impress.

Soloman - balls replacement. Might see minimal snaps.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He's going to prove himself more capable than DWill and Hawkins so he'll automatically be WR3, my guess is they'll like NWash in the spot so Wright will really be the #2. And Britt won't make it 16 games.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wright getting more than 650 yards either means he was spectacular by rookie WR standards or Britt got hurt again.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I see him getting a lot of first and second down bubble screens. He excells at them, and they should be successful since everybody in the building thinks CJ is getting the ball on first down, like usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar