Rookie of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 24, 2012.

?
  1. Robert Griffin III

50.0%
  2. Russell Wilson

50.0%
  3. Andrew Luck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A few weeks ago, RG3 would've had my vote without a doubt. Now I can't decide between him and Wilson.

I know they will give it to Luck, but let's be real... He's not the true ROTY. RG3 and Wilson are clearly better right now.

I just hope the Redskins win this Sunday. That would suck for them to go on such a hot streak just to watch their season end with no playoffs.

3 rookie QBs in the playoffs would be insane. I'm pretty sure 2008 was the record for most rookies in the postseason with two (Flacco and Ryan).

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Give it to luck? what?

Dude has the most turnovers in the league.

Sounds like ROTY material to me fo'sho.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you have to go with Wilson, he has been playing like a 5 year vet and has just been getting better and better.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They will give it to Luck. Watch.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If they give it to Luck, it will only show how the league is losing its credibility. I think RG3 walks away with it, but Wilson has been very impressive.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Luck will get it. Wilson will not, due to him being on the Seahawks, and not being a household name

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

All 3 of them have lead their teams to the playoffs.... well two. All the Skins have to do is beat Dallas, shouldn't be that hard.

I have to agree though, listening to Sirius NFL on XM radio all day all they talk about is Andrew Luck. Its annoying as crap. Russell Wilson has been great, gets my vote for sure. With that said I have to agree that they will probably give it to Andrew Luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar