Rookie Keeper

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by LF, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1. Marshawn Lynch (RB)
    2. Calvin Johnson (WR)
    3. Adrian Peterson (RB)
    4. Brandon Jackson (RB)
    5. JaMarcus Russell (QB)
    6. Anthony Gonzalez (WR)
    7. Lorenzo Booker (RB)
    8. Michael Bush (RB)
    9. Greg Olsen (TE)
    10. Dwayne Bowe (WR)

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

OK

Then I would consider Dwayne Jarrett

3. I'd actually have taken Adrian Peterson before Lynch if I had the first pick.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It's a tough call IMO. Peterson does have some injury issues and he is playing on a team with other guys who can carry the ball but he is also the most talented player.

I like Jarrett because he is going into a situation where he should get some playing time early and he might be a good redzone target.

5. I just think Peterson is the better RB. He has competition for the job this year, but if he can be kept forever, he's the guy I'd want.

Another option for this pick, though, would be Michael Bush. He won't be a big contributor this season (maybe later on in the year), but he's expected to the best RB in the future based on who is left.

And I wouldn't touch Quinn, personally.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Damn the more you post the more it seems like you don't know anything about sports. Ted Ginn over anybody there? What are you nuts?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dude dont get schooled. I know nothing about sports? Whatever

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Be aware of others' perception of you, Ryanstitans. It's an important part of debate/argument. Making people believe that you are a rational and smart person goes a long way towards making a statement/argument that other people will agree with. Making "I don't care what you think" statements generally just leads to people ignoring your statements or not giving them as much credibility. Of course you care what people (in general, not a specific person) on the board think. You're here to discuss and argue about the Titans and other subjects. You're looking for opinions, and for people to listen to your own. Dismissals usually lead to bad discussion, which is one reason why we've had such bad discussion lately with people just insulting each other, leading TJ to up the punishments.

I certainly understand that there are people on here who need to be ignored. There are also people who just try to incite emotion and not logic. But take the time to make rational, thought out statements, and you'll find more supporters for yourself. A little humility doesn't hurt either. There are plenty of smart people on this board who have a ton of knowledge about sports.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Doesn't give anyone the right to tell you that you know nothing about sports.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Certainly. But a more productive response might be to mention other places or topics where you've demonstrated your knowledge. Referencing something credible that others will remember is a stronger statement than saying whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar