Rookie Johnson Does It All

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Rookie Chris Johnson has been the Titans biggest offensive weapon this season. In last week's 19-16 win over the Packers, he had his best all-purpose effort of the season with 89 yards rushing and another 72 receiving. "I really showed them why Tennessee drafted me, as far as running the ball and catching it out of the backfield," Johnson said. The first-round pick out of East Carolina leads the AFC in rushing with 715 yards, good enough for fourth in the league behind Clinton Portis, Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner. Johnson said he could do more, because his teammates have become more accustomed to his speed. "They know how fast I am, so they know if they just hold their blocks for a split second longer — compared to a big back — they know I have a chance to take it all the way," he said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Talk and brag all you want, Rookie of the year...we love you CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar