Rookie Ford Down with Possible Achilles Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree completely.:yes:

2. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

No you are wrong. It does happen to every other team. Players get hurt playing football. It is part of the game. If you look at total games missed by players per team, I am pretty sure you will see that you will see things are basically the same across the board in the NFL. You just happen to notice the Titans because you follow them more closely. How much different is the science of conditioning from one team to another? What do other teams know that ours do not?

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It does happen to other teams.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Just not on a yearly basis as it seems to happen with the Titans.

The key words in the Gloat's sentence are "as much".

"It doesn't happen AS MUCH to other teams."

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys can tell me it happens the same all you want. You're full of bologna. Didn't we have the most players injured within about 50 years about 3 years back? Remember, when we barely had enough bodies to fill a roster?
    That happens to other teams? When? The Patriots are the only team that has had such a plague of injuries in our lifetimes. However, again, we LITERALLY have an injured player every other down. Whether it serious or not. You don't see the opposing teams we face going down near as much and if they did our games would last 5 hours.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans do seem to have more injuries year in and year out than other teams have had. I'm sure there are stats somewhere that can find out.

Also the Titans injuries seem to be in trends, not random. Like, one year there is a rash of knee injuries, the next it's ankle, the next hammy's, or whatever.

Even though it would be impossible to prove without a doubt, I believe it has something to do with the coach's conditioning/training. Just a feeling.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well...maybe he can put on the weight he needed easier now? That was his only flaw. Hopefully he returns at 100% next season.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

What are the odds we lose both our draft picks? If Bironas hurts his leg....it's deja vu all over again.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Two words : that sucks

Oh and we've got a long way to go to equal the total # of injuries for the 2005 season. And we've never been that close before or since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar