Role Play

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by That Guy, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Not that kind of role playing :brow:

But as I was sitting here mulling over this loss, and the fact that I am now eliminated from the Titans survivor island for picking the Titans over the Steelers, I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on what the success of some of our players being on other teams would be.

This is just an example, but what if VY was the QB of the current Pat's team. (Yeah, it will never happen, but pretend anyway)

Would he do any better in that system?

What system do you think he would he do well in?

What if Fisher was the HC of the Colts, how would they do?

What teams do you think would take better advantage of a VY/CJ combo?

I'm not looking to argue that any of this should or even would come to fruition, but maybe it can help us as fans come to an agreement as to what is really holding this team back.

Also, feel free to change the teams/players/scenarios up as you wish.

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

No thought/opinions? Anyone?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Too soon...:hmm:

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I will answer your question, but i have been drinking Four Loko all day and probably don't make any sense :) Monday is a whole new day..

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

What teams do I think could use VY/CJ better? Uh. A freaking college team could use them better than we do. A pee wee coach could use them better. One game we'll do options and designed runs, the next we'll run it up the middle 890e34523 times in a row. My god am I tired of that bs. Zero creativity on a consistent basis, it's like, "hey this worked nice for 38 points, let's never do that again." :rolleyes:

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Ah, well I can wait then. :)

7. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'd have to agree, both players aren't at all suited for Fisherball. McNair & George were the last tandem that really fit well with Fisherball.

VY/CJ would probably be better suited for a west coast style offense IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar