Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rolando McClain: Dumbest Man in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,063
    :boo: . . . . .. . (that would be me)
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $49
    I really cannot believe that this guy had wrote in **** off/you in the signature line and people are giving him excuses.

The only excuse he has is the fact that he should have been in jail for firing that gun near a persons head. Trash is trash is trash.
    Fry high fives this.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    I'm tired of the police harassing the people. Other than violent offenders and people who are a driving threat, I don't think police should be pulling people over.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $49
    well it is against the law for a reason, so he wasn't really harassing or profiling anyone.

McClain is just a douche bag.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,451
    Really? U suggesting my butt is on my shoulders? :)

OK- since you need proper reference. "In an unpublished series of 12, following the above recommendations resulted in a 0% rate of citations being issued......."
  7. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    Eh, 76% of all statistics are made up anyways.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,867
    Nobody needs super dark tint on their windows and if you have it you are asking for it, imo.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,971
    They're not all bad. There are some nice guys in the bunch (although many times they eventually end up deciding police work isn't for them and move on to another line of work). But I think what you're saying is true more often than not. I have a buddy who's been with Metro PD for about 5 years now. The guy's been one of my best friends for 15+ years. So I know him in and out. I will say I did notice a rather distinct change in his personality the minute he got that badge. And it wasn't necessarily for the better.

Things are still the same between us, but it's more the way he treats others and carries himself. And some of the stories he tells me I'm just like "Uhhh... really dude?"
    Riverman high fives this.
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    It's just a law. I don't even have tint on my windows.

If its not tint, its something else. If they can't get you on ANYTHING they'll just make up something and pull you over.