Rolando McClain: Dumbest Man in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Or maybe the tint was blacked out and is against state law so he got pulled over? In Alabama you can't have a window tinted darker than 32%. If the report is correct, McClain's was way darker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

He had a doctors note for the tint.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Was it signed Dr. **** Head?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No it was signed by Dr. Pot Head

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Nobody gets pulled over for tint. That is one of those laws, so cops can eff with you.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I actually did once as a teenager

Of course I had one of those little pimped out foreign cars so Im sure the tint was just an excuse.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No doubt the cop was pathologic as over 80% of them have some personality disorder. The other 20% learn to be dix in police academy. A career in law enforcement attracts a certain personality type. (Sorry if that offends any officers reading this, but it's true.)

The window tint law is a decent law so that police can safely approach a vehicle. Like others have said, it is easy to play the cops when you're pulled over. First, have your driver's license and proof of insurance in hand when they come to car. Have your window down and greet them politely. They make their assessment within the first 3 seconds which way the stop is going to go. Address them respectfully as "officer". If you were speeding, concede that you were and state you didn't realize it etc. Make every effort to let them know you appreciate what they are doing and actually do things that make the stop go EASIER for them. Let them know they are the respected AUTHORITY.

95% of the time you will get a warning following the above.

95% of the time you will get a citation if:

1. You don't make eye contact immediately
    2. You are not polite AND respectful
    3. They have to wait on you to find your license and insurance
    4. You deny or justify/rationalize the allegation.

It took me until I was 35 to learn the above. I've been pulled over more than a dozen times since and NEVER been issued a warning.

Rolando McLain break every one of the rules. No doubt why he wound up in jail.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Not bad advice, but you pulled the 95% thing out of your butt.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I found someone who might have him beat

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

That makes me feel bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar