Roger Goodell needs to go

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 25, 2015.

?
  1. Not at all

88.9%
  2. He must know what he's doing

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NFL wants people to believe they're donating the money but in reality they use it to fund their own programs

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't know why I'm even posting this because I'm sure you won't understand the reference, but for the benefit of everyone else...

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Goodell and owners do what they do because they can. I called out Goodell for administering NFL policies in an arbitrary fashion in 2006. Nothing has changed how he and owners have been duping NFL addicts and the public with their BS "policies" since then. It was simply a matter of time before they couldn't spin their way out of the inconsistencies.

I no longer put money into the NFL. All the rule changes to protect the QB and to promote scoring have lessened the games original identity I found entertaining. The fan conduct policy was total BS that backfired on the fans who show up and pay into the game regularly. The player conduct policy was administered in such a laughable way nobody involved finds Goodell credible. Our local franchise has gone to chit as the Adams family bickers over who leads. . I'm older and don't party like I used to. The Patriots keep bending rules and nothing happens. Eastern seaboard teams(biggest market) teams somehow keep winning the super bowl.

All that creates the need to market to a new(er) generation. The owners are dirtbag greedy groper/doper hypocrites that vote the rules don't apply to themselves. Greasy f*ckstick Goodell does their bidding to keep the money coming. The NFL us no longer worth one nickel of my expendable income.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

And what about how not all players are created equal, Goodells fines are very inconsistent depending who's commuting the fouls... he basically sucks in every way

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Goodell saying Titans don't have a "proper ownership structure".

He's about to absorb the Titans and move them to London.

6. JCBRAVE

And then he's dead man walking

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I don't believe the NFL can even keep a franchise afloat in the EU. I don't think Goodell is interested in growing the NFL in the US or trying to capture the new generation because he essentially is the biggest sports crack dealer in the world. He doesn't have to work hard at all...the NFL is a self-perpetuating money machine.

I think the only vision for growth he has is the EU...which is stupid and will fail.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:whoopdeedo:

NFL is most popular ever. Goodell is fine. Penalties are arbitrary but thug behavior is curtailed in the NFL with real consequences... and the public likes it. Rule changes focus on safety. I don't think many make the game better, but again this is what the public wants. I say make it like the UFC, you know you are going to get hurt and injured and this is what it is, but the public at large would not accept that response. Goodell pushes NFL into Europe because the NFL cannot really grow in America any further. I don't like the way he's doing it but it is probably the simplest way to try and accomplish modest new fan growth in London where people also speak murican sort of.

I don't believe at all this sense that the NFL is "so boring" now. If the Titans were 14-2 instead of 2-14 we'd all be loving it.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

The nfl can expand in the US, we got 50 states and 32 teams, shuffle the teams in states with multiple teams around. NYC doesn't need two teams, and flawiduh doesn't need 3, dammit.

10. JCBRAVE

Can't look at it that way, look at economies and infrastructure. Can the area stand the influx that comes with 60k people coming in..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar