Roger Clemens Will Be Indicted for Perjury

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Daves not here, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Baseball, womp womp.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is stupid.

The guy lied about steroids like everyone else... who cares?

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Roger Clemons embodies the modern steriod abuser denialist.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It's interesting that the person who denied using them the whole way is the one who is going to get flamed while nailed to the stake. Andy Pettite and Alex Rodriguez, two people who took the weasley road, are going to skate by. Everbody knows they took a lot more steroids, and nobody believes the I took them once story, or I took them for health reasons story.

To this day, I believe Canseco is still the only person who just came clean the whole way. At least they will all be denied the hall. I think that an appropriate outcome. I think Clemens is likely guilty, but at least he's 100% on one side of the issue. I can respect that a whole lot more than the weasley rats in the middle. They remind me of the guy in Scent of a Woman who tells on his friends, but doesn't want to tell on his friends, and you just look at him and want to puke. At least take one side or the other. I hate the "I did them, but only once" song and dance. That to me is a slap in the face to all humans with any intelligence and yet the media let's them skate cause they gave some fabrication of the truth. Gimme a break.

The media should have grilled Alex Rodriquez just to free him of the lie he'll eventually have to tell the truth to 40 years from now.

McGwire, same sob story, except he copies his story from Andy which makes me even sicker. Not only is he weasley, he couldn't even come up with own weasley road to take to get by.

If you're going to tell the truth, just tell the whole truth. We can all see right through them. The integrity is on either side of the equation, it's not in the middle.

5. Deuce Wayne

I doubt they're denied the hall. This generation will end and numbers will speak for themselves.

Steroids is a petty reason to not vote someone in to the hall considering we now know that EVERY good baseball player since 1995 did steroids outside of Ken Griffy Jr and a small handful of others.

If baseball were smart- they'd allow steroid use so it'd be exciting again to watch and if everyone uses or is able to use- it's a level playing field.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What's disappointing is I no longer care.

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Probably just the first of many charges that will be filed across the board in several professional sports. Heros will fall!

8. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

These writers were duped, lied to, etc ... They're going to make these players pay, particularly Clemens

9. Deuce Wayne

Those writers will retire and be long forgotten long before these players will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar