Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rumor was out earlier today ( I think it was Dan Patrick ) said they were looking at a David Carr Trade. I don't see how the Texans could do it. But some people seem to think Kubiak wants Quinn to be their qb anyway.

Anyone want to trade them Volek.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Texas would implode over the mistake of not taking Young in the first round if Carr were to sail. That's awesome. Downside is if Carr leaves Texas will upgrade at quarterback...(I'm unfamiliar with Quinn) but in any case the Steelers are in pieces. Man, when the bubble bursts it bursts big.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Big Ben

I'm not saying anything about motorcycles or helmets. I hope all goes well tonight and Ben pulls through all this with very little injury and pain. Competition should be defeated on the field, not by stupid vehichle accidents. I'm hoping he's OK and able to make it to camp in time to lead the Steelers on.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And we got a 4th for him. :wall:

If we had waited another week, we could have had a bidding war on our hands.

But, hindsight being 20/20, I guess you take what you can get.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which Browns QB in injured?

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yeah, Frye and Dorsey are both fine.

?

7. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

gracias

8. McNair is probably laughing his *** off right now. Too bad he still won't be able to lead a bunch of hasbeens to the SB.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Trent Dilfer is i think

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Dilfer is in SF. I think the point is more that neither Browns' QB has proven themselves to be a legit NFL starter. The only healthy bona fide starting QB in the AFC North is Baltimore's #9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar