Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    I hope he makes a complete recovery..........but what a freaking moron!!!

:sad2:
  2. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Six weeks of eating through a straw is no fun.....Trust me.

:banned:
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Unless he has brain damage, there shouldn't be any reason that he'd miss any of the season. It seems to be a head injury, either it's horrible, and will stick with him the rest of his life, or it won't be much worse than a concussion. The missing teeth, broken, etc... are just cosmetic, and hurt his magazine spreads only. If the guy isn't playing by week one because of a head injury, then he's not ever playing again most likely.
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    :homer: Mmm... Milkshakes.

Who's got the only legit, healthy starting QB in the AFC north as of this moment? And what was that guy's name again? AAAAAAAARGH!
  5. RyansTitans Guest

lol thats funny.. everyone esle in the afc north is hurt besides mcnair haha wow
  6. im4titans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    me too. 6 weeks eating through a straw sucked..literally!! I craved potato chips and pizza in a badway. The demerol wasn't too bad though. Ben will have a difficult time calling plays for about six weeks. i sid hut dammit. :nana3:
  7. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,583
    Hadn't thought about that! Bodes well for Ratbird nine.
  8. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It sounds to me like the "not serious" part is that it looks like he'll live. I don't get the same feeling about his immediate playing future:

"lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground."

And that's the part they're telling the media. That sucks. But if you see a picture of the windshield and realize that's the spot his bare head went through, I think just being alive would be both the icing and the cake--a speedy recovery for 06-07 no more than a sprinkle or two.
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Where did that info come from?

If he hurt his knees, that definitely has more serious impact.
  10. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.