Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

You shouldnt have to have a serious wreck to convince you to wear a helmet. Especially if you're a starting NFL QB.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This from our F2FA Steeler affiliate message board:

"The Pittsburgh local news is all over this....pictues of the motorcycle, the car etc. It doesn't look good. He lost teeth, back of his head is all bloody. He apparently hit the car windshield head first, rolled over the windshield, and then hit the pavement again with his head. He is awake but woozy so thats a good sign. Possibly a broken jaw."

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Timmy

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

well kellen winslow can say the same thing

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm just glad to hear that it's not too serious... so I don't have to feel guilty for laughing at the twit.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

u were laughing!?!?!?! LOOOOOOL i guess since hes fine its ok

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

He's hardly fine. Most of the reports have him suffering a broken jaw.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Too bad they don't make helmets you can wear while driving those things.

edit: Just reading my posts. Wow! I'm being a jerk (more so than usual even). The guy's hurt and I should probably lay off. I just have a hard time even empathizing with this, let alone sympathizing. To me it's like Darwin's Natural Selection; if you're stupid enough to drive a motorcycle without a helmet, let alone a professional athlete on a bike without a lid, then well let's face it we're not talking about a genius here (wonderlick not required). Eventually he probably would have ended up stabbing himself while running with scissors, or perhaps drowning after going swimming immediately following a big meal.:)

Common sense seems to be growing less and less common.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

will he miss any games from this??

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar