Rodney Harrison: Pot, this is Kettle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sore losers.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

you want to talk about classless? how bout running up the score when you already have a ten point lead with less than two minutes to go and your opponent having no timeouts just so that your backup QB can be the first QB to throw a TD in 20 consecutive seasons? Doesn't that kinda make that record a bit irrelevant if it was achieved by running up the score when all that was necessary to win the game was to take a knee?

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Harrison is one of the dirtiest players I've had the pleasure of watching. I don't mind dirty players per-say; in every sport, you will have rougher players who intentionally bend the rules to inflict more pain. But the fact that he is positively WHINING about it makes me cringe. I don't mean just a simple whine, I mean *****ing about it, like a female. He needs to get a grip, realize the hit was legal, and stop posterizing everyone he has a problem with. Why the hell do you start talking about players and coaches who have NOTHING to do with the hit? God, this dude is a joke.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Just shows u how really classless all those Patriots are including their head coach when they don't get their way. Go cry to someone who gives a ****.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

THUG

What's he gonna do, wait four years & then get payback? If that EVER happens, he should be banned for life. I'm glad he's miserable.

7. The amount of LATE hits you see Harrison do in a game is incredible, and these are blatant dirty hits, some are sly of course, but there's no way he can say that about Mawae without looking like an idiot...

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

The more I hear from/about KM, the more I wish he will be in good enough shape to anchor our line for another 5 years. He is just awesome!

Here's to hoping. :logo: :logo:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My question is, why Mawae? I've never heard him referred to as a dirty player, what makes Harrison go after him? The complaining definitely lowers my respect for him and the pats as an organization. Hits happen, it was ruled legal, deal with it, especially when you've done worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar