Rod Hood

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i remember him returning a little bit last year, maybe in the preseason. apparently he wasn't an option, even with mouton dropping everything in sight.

2. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Which is just another reason why I wonder how he continues to hang on while you cut people lime Edison.

3. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

Edison was resigned onto the practice squad right? I'm not sure but i thought i read that somewhere.

Anyways, looks like we are going to need him this week, so i hope he's in football shape.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

They shoulda cut mouton instead. Edison atleast has an upside.

5. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

He was definately superb in the preseason game against GB. But apparently he has to clear through waivers before we can add him back to the practice squad. Someone will certainly pick him up on waivers .. grrrrrrrrr .. We need Rod badly, but i agree that Edison wasn't the guy to drop unless there is something we dont know about.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would think they cut certain players based on how their contracts were written up. One guy might have a clause that prevents him from being released. Or at least makes the team think twice before cutting him.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Are you guys nuts? Cut Mouton over Edison? Cut Hawkins (who I don't think is even eligible for the PS anymore) over Edison?

Good move signing Hood, albeit a few games too late. Edison was about the only realistic option for release, and NO ONE is trolling the waiver wire for the Titans' 5th receiver. He'll make it to the PS and the Titans effectively don't lose anyone to make room for Hood.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

404 error
    Sorry, the page can not be found

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar