Rod Hood

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

because were flippin stupid! i hope someone picks him up and hear tears it up and winds up bein one of the best wr's in the league!!!!

2. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Yet one more reason you can this whole coaching staff and start fresh. Stupid stupid decisions.

3. iQon

iQon Starter

I was happy until I thumbed through the thread and saw Edison was cut. I really hope they're manipulating the system and bring him back. I haven't seen him practice (I've noticed Ringer doesn't play anymore, so maybe both aren't practicing well) but there's no reason to cut Edison right now.

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

i would have kept Edison over Hawk...

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

we should have cut hawk. The guy isn't being used and edison is younger.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Does anyting honestly surprise you anymore when it comes to player cuts? It's almost expected that we release guys with upside and keep players we keep on inactives or the bench all game..not surprised at all. The FO has shown they don't care anymore, so neither do I.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Edison was 5th on the depth chart. Stop acting like he was Randy Moss.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He'll be on the practice squad next week.

9. djoiler

djoiler Starter

Things must really be bad bad bad

Living here in Az I have been able to watch Rod Hood up close over the years. Get ready to be bringing bags of toasted bread to games because this guy can't cover air. Not that I have to bring the Browns cutting him as the ultimate insult but I can't help but think there must be at least a few guys that didn't make UFL teams that could do better than Captain BurnALot.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am actually surprised we didn't bring Reynaldo Hill back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar