Rod Hood - Torn ACL Out for season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Which is what I countered. Saying Rod Hood would do nothing or as much of nothing as Harper is silly considering what he did in 4 games. Guy single handily reversed our turnover ratio through 4 games.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

MCourty is gonna step up.

All we need is backups.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He said a hurt Rod Hood (i.e., Rod Hood on IR) would do just as much as a healthy Nick Harper. In other words, nothing.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Tried to post a little more in depth last night but had the database error message :hmm:

Basically Mouton was nothing special at Hawaii. And that's a pretty crappy pass happy college conference. I wasn't excited about drafting him and he certainly didn't look anything great as a Titan.

I'm not so sure they won't all be bust. I think it's a real possibility. I don't see anyone on the roster that is a starting CB for the Titans behind Finnegan for the next 3-5 seasons.

Hopefully I'm wrong, or Griffin and Hope redeem themselves (as well as DL) and CB2 just won't matter as much.

We should know fairly early in the season if anyone steps up and looks like a future long term starter at CB2, because they will definitely be thrown at a lot.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have little faith in either of the two CB's in their second years, but that's the best we have and they WILL improve from last season. How much... hard to tell, but they can't possibly be as vulnerable coming back with some solid experience.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

oh well he was a scrub anyways tye hill would have taken it from him anyways!!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only way this could be bad is if it results in Nick Harper being resigned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar