Rod Hood - Torn ACL Out for season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Don't start on that Cromartie stuff again. The team that did trade for him went out and drafted a CB in the first round to start ahead of him. Cromartie would not have been the answer.

McCourty, Mouton or Hill will simply have to step up. It's not like Rod Hood was even guaranteed the starting job.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Oh God. I hope this isn't their excuse to re-sign the old fart.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Cromartie sucks. I really am happy we didn't trade for him, even after losing Hood.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is not good, not disastrous but still sucks. I'm praying this doesn't mean we bring Harper back.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That may be. We'll see how it works out.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hood was only going to be for depth anyways.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Don't even suggest such a thing. I think I'd still rather have Hood starting with his bum knee rather than a healthy Harper.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Burnt Toast

9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'd rather only put 10 guys on the field on defense then to bring Harper back.

Could not possibly be any worse!!

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't know why people are so sure that McCourty and Mouton both suck. Tons of CBs have a rough first year. I have faith that at least one of these guys will develop into a solid starting CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar