Roby signs with the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan4Life, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Just saw it on his facebook page.. I wonder how long he will last. I always liked Roby after that catch he made at camp.. just too bad he didn't pan out in Tennessee.. another wasted high pick.. sigh :rolleyes:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think any WR catching balls from Peyton can be good. Peyton is going to make it easy for him as long as he runs his routes. If he were the number one option there, I'd put him on 80 or 90 catches just because of Peyton.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^lol. Peyton needs good receivers, not the other way around.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's why Brandon Stokely managed a 1000 yards as the #3 receiver with Peyton, because he is just that good.
    :rolleyes:

5. on the other hand, Stokely is making big bucks and having a probowl type season in Denver....

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

...while at the same time totalling less yards than either Gage or Williams...tell me how that happens, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar