Roby finds new home

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

http://www.kffl.com/team/12/nfl

Good for him. I will be pissed if he turns into a great receiver. I'll be happy for him but be pissed we released him.

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i think he could still be ok

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

IU standout. I hope he does well.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he'll be used more in cincinnati i think. they pass more.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He went to the right team. They have to pass all the time because their defense sucks and they have a great QB. I think he can be the #3 receiver there in the future..

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

the thing about chris henry....he looks like a star...and at a point was the best 3rd string wr int he game...however, no one knows whether thats b/c Chad and TJ were both so good that he faced soft easy coverages...or perhaps b/c carson has inflated pass stats which reflect on their wrs...but i do remember when he filled in couple times over the years facing starting cbs and did really well....as for roby...he didnt do taht well...or at all really...but than again...u gotta remember last yr young never threw for that much.....so...its really hard to assess it...

regardless they did lose perry to injury so they needed a WR and roby has the potential to be a very good one 2. but more than anything he will probably end up being 3rd string till henry comes back and than prob be the 4th/5th WR....

(finally about henry - dont forget he is still very young (2yr pro) and had two great years in the nfl, with respect to being 3rd string WR. however, roby does provide a nice insurance plan b/c that guy could be kicked off the team or outa the league soon if he doesnt fix up his life)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar