Roby=Break out year!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok ok ok... So everyday I hear of Roby making big plays. It's either this catch or that one or this one!! I really think he is going to have a big year and so is Brandon Jones but I think he was a lil over hyped to begin with! Its not just long ago I saw people said Roby was gonna get cut... wow just wow and you see never listen to reports or a persons opinion of someone. SO GO titans

2. Roby Gettin Alot Of Love In Camp

Roby seems to be the most impressive at camp according to the coaches and the players espically VY.So far eveytime i check on the titans camp there's always a paragraph talking about Roby makin big plays and huge strides.Its good to see someone steppin up and looking to contribute,we're going to need him to.I think hes going to be the perfect replacement for Wade and going to produce alot more to.Hopefully he continues,i sure don't mind Moulds,Jones,and Roby as our startin WR's.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I would not put to much weight into 7-on-7's. Still early but good to see he is playing well.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im not going to get too excited until the real bullets start flying next week.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

When you see people coming in to take your job, you tend to perform a bit better.

But, we'll see for just how much longer.

Hopefully it's a permanent thing.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if he's still creating a buzz late August I'll have a drink, but right now it really doesn't matter
    anytime i hear this stuff, I'm reminded of all the buzz Joey Kent created one camp - shortly before we cut him

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

then again ... he is a 3rd year receiver
    and we all know what that means

funny how just a few weeks ago, it looked like BJ was the consensus #1
    now he's barely in the rotation with al the Moulds / ROydell / ROby love

it either means our recivers are doing very well
    or that our secondary is doing very poor

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Could be a little of both.

But, it's a good sign if all of the receivers are looking good this early. Because you can't have enough depth.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm actually pretty excited about Moulds. All reports so far say that he's performing pretty well. You can always use a guy that'll get that tough catch over the middle on third and 5. Hopefully Moulds can be that guy. Anyways, i'll see him up close tomorrow at camp.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

OMG every week there is a "new #1" reciever.
    Last week it was Roydell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar