Robiskie to be Hired as OC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

just gonna put this here

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

All I got out of that is, "If Marcus comes to me and he likes something or is comfortable with something, and I'm not not. I'm just gonna pretend to listen to him, and then make him do it my way."

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

you want a coach like that? think players do?

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Well they "went to bat" for Mularkey, so idk what the hell those players are actually thinking.

Also, the whole "I don't believe in my hamstrings tight, back is sore" comment.

LOL at this front office. For being people who put Mariota's health as a #1 concern. Wtf is going to happen if he tells him "Hey my knee feels sore or my my hamstring is tight?"

5. JCBRAVE

Old school coaches man, they all think theyre smarter than everyone else..

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Sick and tired of these Jeff Fisher coaches.

Just lmao at TE heavy sets. Love it when we come out 5 TE sets, just have 10 men on the line and leave marcus alone in the backfield. Probably have one run a route so the other 9 guys can block for marcus.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Yup. Don't know what wissingone was thinking there. That could have been grounds for institutionalization on the spot.

Damn I should get some sort of award for that word on this site. Had to be some sort of record for longest "real" word used correctly.... Lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Robiskie14.jpg "Gimme some Henny!!!"

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If Jim Caldwell and Munchak had a baby, it'd look a lot like Robiskie.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

He looks like that bus driver I had back in grade school... had that charming demeanor.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar