Robiskie has to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

they do look awkward as hell

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Maybe the coaching staff are just geniuses and trolling the entire NFL. Playing this stupid scheme that doesn't work, limp into the playoffs, and then all of a sudden, take the wraps off the high flying vertical offense that wins a Super Bowl.

LOL yaya I know, I was barely able to type it without laughing...

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Which part of this do people object to? It's common sense that if you have a play that the opponent isn't stopping, then you keep calling that play until they do. All coaches do this.
    The second point of that article is that you call plays to attack what the defense is doing. If a guy misses a block and you get a loss that doesn't mean you don't call the same play next time the defense is showing you that look.

You guys need to go coach a local pop-warner team or something. It would open your eyes to the realities of coaching.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, my problem with his statements is that it is baloney. We do not stick with the hot hand at all. I have seen Henry go on a mini tear and then immediately Murray comes in for a 1 yard gain. This happens every single game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Based on the running plays called week after week, his definition of "working" is very subjective.
    If he thinks a 1-2 yard gain up the middle is working, then no surprise he continues to do it.
    If he thinks those stupid gadget plays that have been called off and on all season long (and specifically at very inopportune times) are "working", then I guess it makes sense why he calls plays inside the RZ to stop any momentum.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I always thought it was a square peg in a round hole? Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Wow just wow. Its really difficult blaming a player or two for this offensive struggle. The WHOLE unit just looks lost every week. Just so embarrasing to watch: really had high hopes this year on that side of the ball after finishing the season as a top #10 offense

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

BAH GAWD thats mike munchaks music, and he came with Mett, Bishop Sankey & Justin Hunter!!!!

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

theres no question this offense has regressed. I would say without a doubt there is 100% a change in either philosophy or coaching needed going into next season, We are super fortunate to be playing horrific teams to be 8-4. This team is a shell of what it should be, and we will be embarrassed in any sort of playoff situation.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

How sad is it that our LT has to push for the Henry YD play to be called? Why is it he can call better plays than the OC can?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar