Robiskie can't communicate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Oh, good. Got a little worried for a minute. Lol

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

#32 Ontario Titan, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Exactly but think Harbaugh is next?

And what do you think of Trestman?

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When you are paying your QB a $10oM somebody is going to get fired. They sure aren't cutting Flacco.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That wasn't what I was saying....you said they go right before the coach, so do you think Harbaugh is next? Or did you mean they go before the coach? Which is probably true unless they promote the OC to replace the fired coach

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I am not enough of an expert to comment. Some of these guys do great with the right players, others fail. Some come in and try to get the players to run their system, and they cannot manage to do that. Look how many times Chicago has tried to get someone to help Cutler and failed. I heard yesterday some team had had 6 OC's in 7 years. I don't think it's possible to be successful trying to learn a new system every year. This is my concern with firing Robiskie. If you go back a page and read my post on what was said about MM, you can see he has a long way to go because he was never an NFL type QB in college. No one is going to come in here and make him be great instantly. He has a learning curve. I find it interesting that MM was asked what his favorite pass is and he replied a seam route. How many times has he hit Walker with just that play?

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

People are people. If a team is failing, it's either the QB or the coach. One has to go. I don't agree, but this is the mentality and the appeasement for the fans.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I appreciate that, maybe that's why we have a guy like Robiskie? Regardless he needs to go st some point and I hope we get someone that has the creativity and experience to help Mariota.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Maybe he's already being helped and we just don't realize it. As my earlier post said, he never had to use a snap count, never had to huddle, never had to read defenses like the NFL has, never had to deal with professional DB's, etc. New world. He's learning.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar