Robin Williams dead at 63

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He mad.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There comes a point in many threads, where there is never a bit of progress.. people just go around in circles, and there is nothing new to share.

Welcome to that point, fellas.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Nobody has mentioned Hitler yet. We got that goin'.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's been at this point for pages now.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No we don't, you are retarded.

good, you really showed how ignorant you are on the subject.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I truly feel like there is/was some progress outside of one person. I think you are capable of understanding the other side, regardless if you agree with it or not.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

And that's why I responded specifically to his post about Mental illness.

I'm not comparing what Williams did to a school shooter, more so where to draw the line of mental illness if it's even possible to.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This is pretty much what happens every single time Alex is involved. He can't follow a simple conversation and starts pulling things out of thin air and going into rage mode. So eventually everyone just ends up arguing about what WAS said and what WASN'T said and it becomes a total clusterf***.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

We done??

RIP Mr.Williams.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

why is there a 'line' drawn in the first place?

Both are horrific correct? We can agree on that. I think we can both agree that any 'normal' person would never do such a thing.

Some idiot called suicide a selfish act and now any time someone goes through a dark period that can't reach out without some ass clown calling them selfish. Mental health is still some taboo subject for people who do not understand it. No one wants to admit to anyone that they have been having suicidal thoughts, that is why you see so many hotlines.

The entire premise of 'selfish' and 'drawing a line' is a weak minded attempt to push a touchy subject under the rug and ignore it.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar