Robert Meachem

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessee, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

neither is Rice

2. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Id rather fix our run Defense and secondary through FA,and draft BPA on D in round 1,and take a shot on Johnnie Lee Higgins Jr. in round 2.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The recievers I like (aside from the CJ's and DJ's) are Dwayne Bowe and Johnnie Lee Higgins. Maybe after those two Meachem comes next. I like Bowe for his size and all around abilities. I like Higgins because he's the new kind of NFL reciever in the build of Santana Moss and Steve Smith; small and fast.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like Meachem a lot more than Ginn. To say that Ginn will perform immediately while it will take two years for Meachem to have an impact just doesn't make sense. Meachem is plenty fast, has good hands, and because of his size, he's hard to bring down and puts up a lot of YAC. If he makes it to the second, trade up and get him. If the guys we want on D aren't there, I wouldn't be against taking him at 19.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Courtney Taylor?

6. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

So Bongo..... What's the Word?

Did Sidney Rice in fact decide to declare?

Where do you rank him with or without Calvin...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar