Robert Meachem--Jacked Up!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nike obviously think he is marketable.

What I said is sarcasm/opinion. Something you fail to comprehend.

Nice try though. One day you will get it.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol I was being sarcastic. You guys need to pay attention more. The thread starter said "2 Droped passes!!!"

So I made it sound like it was a bad thing and said Calvin was going to suck (my friend really did go to camp and he really did say he sucked)

Which isn't the case but... yeah

Ginn has a chance to be a star. Just do what Hester did... which he clearly can

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

you cant even start to judge a player after his first game...and the hall of fame game at that

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wheres ONUV to defend Meachem?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ginn the best in class..

Obviously not an outrageous comment given he was the second WR taken in the draft and most of us were not surprised he was #2 just that he went so high. Had ginn gone 22nd he still would have been the #2 WR taken and nobody would be bashing him. Not his fault the fins liked him so much and were willing to take a big gamble on him.

I think the comment that ginn will be out of the league in 4 years is more radical and unlikely than the idea that he might be the best WR of this class.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or just something you fail to deliver. If your posts suck, don't blame me for it.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree, Ginn has great potential with his speed. I don't think he will end up being the best WR in the class, but he will still be in the league unless he gets a horrible injury.

Wish the Titans could have drafted him obviously. But I'm kinda glad about the Griffin pick, be interesting to see how he turns out during the season. How bout we draft his brother next year as the future 10 year safeties of the Titans??

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ginn has all the talent to become an elite receiver.

I look at him and see a faster Steve Smith.

When he evolves to the next level there will be no stoppin him

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow.

that is just sad.

you seriously know nothing, you just make things up don't you.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are you being sarcastic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar