Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Training Camp Robert Johnson working with first team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 14, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $148
    'the Vagician' working his magic
  1. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    Hats off to coach munch for not being jeff fisher. Veterans do not just keep jobs no matter what. Nice moves with Locker, Egboh, and RJ. Play the best people and everyone must earn there spot nothing his handed to them. High five to the staff on this one!
  2. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $184
    fixed
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $148
    when MM does it on a sunday Ill agree with you
  3. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $903
    Second post this thread you've misspelled his name. And differently too, if your gonna talk him up at least learn to spell it bud.
  4. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $184
    I'm not talking him up per se. Quite honestly, I didn't even see him play the other night. I just like seeing the coach give other guys chances, send the message that nobody's job is safe.
    Stan high fives this.
  5. Titans Insider Titans News

In giving safety Robert Johnson his first preseason start on Friday, the Titans were hoping to get a lengthy evaluation of his play against first- and second-team opponents.

The good news for Johnson is that – aside from missing one tackle – he did what he needed to do.

Unfortunately for Johnson and the Titans, however, the Buccaneers didn’t test the Tennessee secondary very often. Tampa Bay threw just 17 passes in the game and the Buccaneers’ longest completion was just eight yards.

“I think he did pretty solid,” Titans coach Mike Munchak said. “He wasn’t challenged a lot. There were not a lot of throws as the game went on.

“His angles to the ball, covering stuff and making tackles, of course, there are things we need to improve on. But overall, being out there, I think he handled himself pretty well.”

Source: Titans Insider
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    I didn't know he started. Has he replaced Babs as the starter?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Babs didn't play.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    Injury?