Training Camp Robert Johnson working with first team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'the Vagician' working his magic

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Hats off to coach munch for not being jeff fisher. Veterans do not just keep jobs no matter what. Nice moves with Locker, Egboh, and RJ. Play the best people and everyone must earn there spot nothing his handed to them. High five to the staff on this one!

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

fixed

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when MM does it on a sunday Ill agree with you

5. Stan

Stan Infinite

Second post this thread you've misspelled his name. And differently too, if your gonna talk him up at least learn to spell it bud.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'm not talking him up per se. Quite honestly, I didn't even see him play the other night. I just like seeing the coach give other guys chances, send the message that nobody's job is safe.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

In giving safety Robert Johnson his first preseason start on Friday, the Titans were hoping to get a lengthy evaluation of his play against first- and second-team opponents.

The good news for Johnson is that – aside from missing one tackle – he did what he needed to do.

Unfortunately for Johnson and the Titans, however, the Buccaneers didn’t test the Tennessee secondary very often. Tampa Bay threw just 17 passes in the game and the Buccaneers’ longest completion was just eight yards.

“I think he did pretty solid,” Titans coach Mike Munchak said. “He wasn’t challenged a lot. There were not a lot of throws as the game went on.

“His angles to the ball, covering stuff and making tackles, of course, there are things we need to improve on. But overall, being out there, I think he handled himself pretty well.”

Source: Titans Insider

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I didn't know he started. Has he replaced Babs as the starter?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Babs didn't play.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Injury?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar