Robert Griffin III was robbed thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We all know the fix is in for Andrew Luck to win the Heisman just as it was for Alabama to be given a seat at the NC game. It was decided before the season even began.

Here's a well written article on where the QBs stack up.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...w-luck-should-not-win-the-heismam-then-or-now

But guess what? It wont matter. Andrew Luck or Trent Richardson will walk away with that trophy. Why? Because ESPN has told us they're the 2 best in the country all year- even if every factual bit of evidence we have says otherwise.

LaMichael James
    Russel Wilson
    RG3

All more deserving than the two, with RG3 being the front-runner (in my opinion).

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

RGIII is certainly just as deserving as any of the candidates in the running, but sadly for him and his fans, he doesn't go to a school anyone is talking about.

3. Deuce Wayne

Which shouldn't matter. He put Baylor on the map. That says more than anything the other candidates have done.

4. JCBRAVE

True.

But is that not what Andrew Luck has done with Stanford?

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I've been listening to national radio and RG3 has been all over the radio. Also highlights were prominent this weekend. He may have chaffed alot of voters by declaring himself the Heisman winner though.

6. Deuce Wayne

I dont think that hurt him much. He basically just said he should be considered... as he should be.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

But as you know, some stick in the mud voters might view his "I think Baylor just won it's first Heisman tonight" quote to be too much. I think Richardson should carry the South (as he should) and Luck will carry the west (ditto). The interesting Votes will be the midwest and Northeast. If James cuts into Luck and Griffith cuts into Richardson in significant ways from their region, then it is game on.

8. JCBRAVE

I live in Connecticut, home of ESPN, so you know this area is thinking Andrew Luck all day.... People believe what they see, and all ESPN shows is Luck this Luck that, "Suck for Luck", etc...... I bet you half of the country who claim to follow football, have no idea who Robert Griffin even is. But does it really matter if he gets the Heisman? IMO it means very little. If the guy is meant to excel in the NFL, then he will.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Baylor reminds of the colts, they'd be winless without RG3

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Luck really hasn't done much THIS season.. his hype/praise is for last season.. pretty stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar