robaire smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VYF

VYF Guest

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Exactly. We put a claim in on somebody else and also got the shutout.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You guys must miss your exes! I stand by my statement. Teams make moves to keep guys that they really want. Besides, the Titans have a history of letting D-linemen go.

If robaire does return and makes the defense better then I'll admit my mistake....maybe.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If we land Robaire, we win at least 1 game we wouldn't have (maybe even 2).

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

If we do land Smith, Big Al should be in Hawaii come Feb.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Texans fans have little to say either way, and think the cut was used just to clear room for Ron Dayne. I'm in. Let's see what he has left in the tank.

8. If they can bring him back, they should. He'd go a long way to strengthening our DT rotation.

9. he would help out our dt a lot, now we only need some more help on ot

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nah you don't understand. There wasn't a viable way to keep him that year. He wanted a lot of money (which he deserved FYI), and we had to kill ourselves with the salary cap anyway just to fit. You must have either forgotten or just neva been here when you saw how distraught a lot of fans were when we lost Smith (and you can see the results of our defense after he left -- I ain't screaming causation, but there's definately correlation).

How you gonna compare relationship? This is just business, nothing personal. Yeah, we let him go for a reason, but that reason was money, not because he wasn't a very good player on a championship caliber defense. So you're lil anticdote ain't working here girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar