robaire smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:beer2:

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

:jump: :jump: :jump:

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Question is how much his agent is shopping him for and can we afford it?

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm sure he's being shopped heavily and I don't know about our current cap situation, but I'm hoping we can afford him.

5. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The Titans currently have more than $5 million under the cap after paying for the practice squad. They can afford him, it's just a question of whether other teams bid him up so high the Titans don't feel it's worth it.

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Again we were too slow in getting a great upgrade pick up! Who's next? Anything going on with the Volek trade or possible Travis Herny trade. Also with the pick up of Colby Bockwoldt yesterday, are we shopping Peter Sirmon?

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Dude "too slow" was not the issue. The Saints had a higher waiver priority than us so they were able to take him over us as well as Haynes.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Damn that sucks.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

:wave: :wave:

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Of all the guys who might be available Robiare would be top of my list on defense...Unless someone can come up with a great CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar