robaire smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

though this one is cool :icon_spin:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We could always trade Volek to the Saints, and in our list of demands, put Petiti and Haynes, along with whatever else is on the table. I bet we put claims in for them, but the Saints had choice over us.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

:beerbang:

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Robobear would be an nice shot of depth to the d line. We've GOT to get some more provens in here. I'm sick of all the could be's. Especially on defense.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

ALLRIGHT!
    We're back on topic.

:nana3:
    Raising the hand, with dancin' feet...

6. joe6pack

joe6pack Guest

IMO many former Titans who went on to play for other teams (Robaire, Thorton, Holmes & even Kearse) never really reached the heights they saw as Titans due to the absence of Jim Washburn who lit a fire under their collective asses when they were here! Which is why I expect, if he's signed, a definite return to his former Ro-beastity!

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I would love to have Robaire back, he and coach Wash are a strong combination. Maybe he got tired of losing and being on crappy defenses in Houston. I don't know why they cut him, maybe his ability has started slipping. But if our coaches want him back I damn sure do. He was a good player for us, and we need good DT's.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i read on the texans board seth payne had a very good camp and robaire was a cap move

9. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Robaire was to make $3.4 milliion this year and more than $4 next year, which was left over from the big free agent contract they gave him. I suspect the current folks running the team just thought that was too much money.

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Now, see that makes sense to me. He is a good player but that's big $$ if you are not producing at a very high level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar