Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anyone see it?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

saw it last night & loved it!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Word..
    I enjoyed it as well. When that bully got bludgeoned in the woods I was on board. Brutal fun no doubt. I love that they used the same neighborhood location from the original - it wouldn't have Halloween without it... Definitely one of the better of the current batch of horror classics being remade...

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah that beating Mike put on the bully in the woods was absolutely nuts. Got the movie rollin quite nicely.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Each to his own.

I was bored out of my mind by it.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

was it better than the original ?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I have the link if anyone wants to see it unfortunately its a directors cut. But its dvd quality...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No....
    The original is a classic. October just isn't the same without watching that flick..
    That said, this movie brings the ol' Rob Zombie gang (Ken Foree, Bill Moseley, Danny Trejo etc) into the fold and adds some new twists to the story... It's not perfect by any means but it's definitely better than any of the sequels..

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Question. If you cant tell me on here then PM it to me.. Did they kill Myers at the end of this movie or are they going to make sequels?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let's just say the movie ends appropriately.
    How many times has Mike Myers been killed and come back now? 17 or 18 times. Regardless of whether he dies in this flick Malek Akkad will find a way to keep the franchise going - although I seriously doubt Rob will have anything to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar