Rob Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

This guy has to be hungry for a head coaching position and he doesn't appear to be a Jackass like his brother.
  2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

Disagree, he talks a lot more than his brother.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Hell why not... hes got more experience than Munch or Gray...
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

No! Neither of the Ryan brothers! They're terribly overrated.

Look at the talent on Dallas' defense and then look at their production. No thanks. No way, no how.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I never liked the idea of having a coach that could eat your entire team.

Plus he will not STFU.
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I guess I can free up some Sundays and do it? I mean... what time do I got to be at the stadium and I am not doing those lame ass Titans All Access shows with that pedophile looking dude.

I can probably come up with some plays in 3 or 4 spare hours during my work week. Probably an hour or two more than Palmer puts into it and 6 hours more than the players spend studying them..
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

uploadfromtaptalk1352080088935.jpg

That's not terrible. Points allowed should be way lower. But i agree, no Ryan!
  8. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

ROB RYAN? :facepalm: lol please no on any of the Ryan's. He talks just as much as his other loud-mouth brother. How many games has he predicted the Cowboys to win this year already? He already was yapping before this game stating cowboys will win vs atlanta. Please ... I dont wan't a coach who looks "HOMELESS" to come here and start yapping about what the Titans "are going to do" ... I realize Dallas defense is improved under him but as a head-coach? No. A replacement for Gray on Def? Well than were getting somewhere ...
  9. Chronos

Chronos Starter

We had Poppa Ryan here once before in the Oiler days and all he did was belt our OC Gilbride in the grill on national TV...
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Heck, I'd take him. At least we'd play with an attitude and brother Rex has had some playoff success up in NY....I just want to make the playoffs.